- Election 2023: The 2021-2023 Leadership of InOS will end its service in 2023. Therefore, InOS will hold an election in June/August. Please check here for the election process. The new InOS’s leaders as results of the election are as follows.
- Summer Course on Modern Optics and Its Applications (SCoMOA) 2023: co-organized by InOS with Physics Dept., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Dept. Electrical Eng., Universitas Pelita Harapan, Physics Dept., Univ. Padjadjaran, and University of Malaya (Malaysia) on 28 Jul. – 1 August 2023. Free and open for students/engineers/researchers working in related field. Link: https://SCoMOA.IndonesianOptics.org.
- The International Symposium on Modern Optics and Its Applications (ISMOA) 2023: co-organized by InOS with Physics Dept., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Physics Dept., Univ. Padjadjaran, and Research Center for Photonics, National Research and Innovation Agency on 1 – 4 August 2023. Link: https://ISMOA.IndonesianOptics.org.
- Webinar on Accelerating Artificial Intelligence with Light: co-organized by InOS with Dept. Electrical Eng., Universitas Pelita Harapan on 21 Jan. 2022, 08:00 WIB. Free and open for public. Registration link: http://bit.ly/RegGuestLecture.
- ISMOA 2021: The International Symposium on Modern Optics and Its Applications 2021, Tangerang, Indonesia, 2 – 4 Aug. 2021, a virtual conference on Optics and Photonics. The conference will be organized by InOS, UPH (Univeritas Pelita Harapan), ITB (Institut Teknologi Bandung), and ITS (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November). InOS member will get 50% discount of registration fee. For further information, please check the website.
- HOI/InOS Webinar Series: Development of fiber optic sensors and q-switched/mode-locked fiber lasers (30 April 2021)
In the present Webinar Series, Prof. Moh. Yasin (Airlangga University), who is also HOI/InOS member, shall present the development of fiber optic sensors and q-switched/mode-locked fiber lasers. This event is co-organized together with Dept. of Physics of Tanjung Pura University (Tim Leader: Dr. Azrul Azwar (InOS/HOI member)).
- WORKSHOP ON SOLAR PANEL TESTING, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE FOR VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (April 23, 2021)
HOI/InOS is proudly to be a co-organizer for this workshop together with Physics of Magnetism and Photonics Research Group of ITB, P2ET and P2TELIMEK LIPI (Indonesian Institute of Sciences) on April 23,2021). Nowadays, the knowledge on the testing, installation and maintenance of solar panels for small scale power generation (such as for residential houses, home offices, small offices etc.) should be transferred to the vocational high school (SMK) level. This kind of knowledge might be useful for SMK graduates to become small entrepreneurs (UKM) in solar panel installation and services, after their graduation.
- LIGHT WEEKEND: A FESTIVAL CELEBRATING LIGHT IN SCIENCE-ART-DESIGN (Feb 5-6, 2021)
HOI/InOS is proudly to be a co-sponsor for this event, LIGHT WEEKEND: A FESTIVAL CELEBRATING LIGHT IN SCIENCE-ART-DESIGN, which will be held at virtually in February 5-6, 2021), which also a part of International Day of Light 2021. This Seminar is co-organized by Physics of Magnetism & Photonics Res. Div, Physics Study Program, Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Sciences and Visual Art Study Program, Faculty of Art & Design’s, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB).
- HOI/InOS Webinar Series: Tren Penelitian dan Pengembangan Optika & Fotonika dalam Era Kolaborasi Internasional (30 Januari 2021)
- ISPhOA 2020: InOS is a co-sponsor for ISPhOA 2020 (The 4th International Seminar on Photonics, Optics, and its Applications (ISPhOA 2020)), which will be held at Sanur – Bali, October 6-7, 2020). This Seminar is organized by Engineering Physics Department, Faculty of Industrial Technology and System Engineering, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November (ITS), Surabaya. Further detail information can be seen at https://isphoa.org/. InOS members will receive registration fee reduction by showing their InOS membership card.
- icOPEN 2020: InOS is a co-sponsor for The International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering (icOPEN) 2020. The primary focus of the conference is on new and original research results in the areas of theoretical findings, design, implementation and applications of optics and photonics. Both theoretical paper and simulation (experimental) results are welcome. The presented papers will be published by SPIE, which will be included in SPIE Digital Library, provided to the Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science, Scopus, Ei Compendex, and others. Further detail information can be seen at http://www.icopen.net/. InOS members will receive registration fee reduction by showing their InOS membership card.
- International Day of Light (IDL) event: Seminar tentang cahaya dalam seni dan arsitektur (KK FMF ITB and InOS), Oktober 2020
- International Day of Light (IDL) event: Workshop pelatihan instalasi dan perawatan sel-surya untuk SMK (KK FMF ITB and InOS), Oktober 2020
- International Day Light (IDL) event: Pembuatan sistem bertenaga surya untuk Green House dari Persatuan Pekerja Muslim di Bekasi (Universitas Pelita Harapan and InOS)
- Pembuatan Early Warning System pemantauan banjir bertenaga surya untuk kelurahan Bencongan, Tangerang (Universitas Pelita Harapan and InOS)
- Pemasangan panel surya untuk masyarakat di desa Picung, Bogor (Unkrida Jakarta)
- International Day of Light (IDL) event: Webinar on “Optics and Photonics for Fighting Covid-19 and for Healthy Life” in collaboration with Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and Univ. Pelita Harapan (UPH) with presentations on “Optical Biosensors for Covid-19” (Prof. Bambang Kuswandi, Univ. Jember), “SPR Sensors for Detection of Covid-19 Antigen” (Isa Anshori, Ph.D., Biomedical Eng. Dept, ITB), “Plasmonic Nanoparticles for Virus Detection” (Dr. Priastuti Wulandari, Physics Dept., ITB and InOS), and “LIBS for Health” (Dr. Mangasi A. Marpaung, UNJ, Dr. Ali Khumaeni, and Dr. K. Hendrik Kurniawan, MMM Research Centre and InOS). Please check the poster. For the pdf of the talk, please click the blue link at title of the talks or speakers’ name.