The 2019-2021 Leadership of InOS will end its service in 2021. Therefore, InOS will hold an election in July/August.
Current Progress of the election process:
1. The election committee compile the election lists (done)
2. The election committee contact members for proposal of nominations. (done)
3. The election committee compile 2 most proposed nominees for Vice Chairman Elect and 5 most proposed nominees for Council Member Elect (done).
4. The election committee post the position paper of the nominees in InOS website. Here are their position papers (click on their names):
Nominee for HOI/InOS Vice President:
Nominee for HOI/InOS Council Members:
5. The members vote for 1 Vice Chairman Elect and 3 Council Members Elect out of the nominees through online voting. (on schedule)
6. The election committee recapitulate the election results.
7. The election results to be legalized by the Council in The InOS Congress.