The 2021-2023 Leadership of InOS will end its service in 2023. Therefore, InOS will hold an election in June/August.
Current Progress of the election process:
1. The election committee compile the election lists.
- The list of members that has the right to be elected.
- The list of members that has the right to vote.
2. The election committee contact members for proposal of nominations.
3. The election committee compile 2 most proposed nominees for Vice Chairman Elect and 5 most proposed nominees for Council Member Elect.
The nomination results.
4. The election committee post the position paper of the nominees in InOS website.
Read the Position Papers of nominees here.
5. The members vote for 1 Vice Chairman Elect and 3 Council Members Elect out of the nominees through online voting.
6. The election committee recapitulate the election results.
7. The election results to be legalized by the Council in The InOS Congress.