- HOI/InOS Webinar Series: Tren Penelitian dan Pengembangan Optika & Fotonika dalam Era Kolaborasi Internasional (30 Januari 2021)
- ISPhOA 2020: InOS is a co-sponsor for ISPhOA 2020 (The 4th International Seminar on Photonics, Optics, and its Applications (ISPhOA 2020)), which will be held at Sanur – Bali, October 6-7, 2020). This Seminar is organized by Engineering Physics Department, Faculty of Industrial Technology and System Engineering, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November (ITS), Surabaya. Further detail information can be seen at https://isphoa.org/. InOS members will receive registration fee reduction by showing their InOS membership card.
- icOPEN 2020: InOS is a co-sponsor for The International Conference on Optical and Photonic Engineering (icOPEN) 2020. The primary focus of the conference is on new and original research results in the areas of theoretical findings, design, implementation and applications of optics and photonics. Both theoretical paper and simulation (experimental) results are welcome. The presented papers will be published by SPIE, which will be included in SPIE Digital Library, provided to the Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science, Scopus, Ei Compendex, and others. Further detail information can be seen at http://www.icopen.net/. InOS members will receive registration fee reduction by showing their InOS membership card.
- International Day of Light (IDL) event: Seminar tentang cahaya dalam seni dan arsitektur (KK FMF ITB and InOS), Oktober 2020
- International Day of Light (IDL) event: Workshop pelatihan instalasi dan perawatan sel-surya untuk SMK (KK FMF ITB and InOS), Oktober 2020
- International Day Light (IDL) event: Pembuatan sistem bertenaga surya untuk Green House dari Persatuan Pekerja Muslim di Bekasi (Universitas Pelita Harapan and InOS)
- Pembuatan Early Warning System pemantauan banjir bertenaga surya untuk kelurahan Bencongan, Tangerang (Universitas Pelita Harapan and InOS)
- Pemasangan panel surya untuk masyarakat di desa Picung, Bogor (Unkrida Jakarta)
- International Day of Light (IDL) event: Webinar on “Optics and Photonics for Fighting Covid-19 and for Healthy Life” in collaboration with Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) and Univ. Pelita Harapan (UPH) with presentations on “Optical Biosensors for Covid-19” (Prof. Bambang Kuswandi, Univ. Jember), “SPR Sensors for Detection of Covid-19 Antigen” (Isa Anshori, Ph.D., Biomedical Eng. Dept, ITB), “Plasmonic Nanoparticles for Virus Detection” (Dr. Priastuti Wulandari, Physics Dept., ITB and InOS), and “LIBS for Health” (Dr. Mangasi A. Marpaung, UNJ, Dr. Ali Khumaeni, and Dr. K. Hendrik Kurniawan, MMM Research Centre and InOS). Please check the poster. For the pdf of the talk, please click the blue link at title of the talks or speakers’ name.